Best places in NYC for nature lovers
If you are looking for the best places in NYC for nature lovers, you have come to the right place. Our team of experts created the perfect guide just for you. NYC is an amazing city and there are many places for nature lovers to enjoy themselves. Do not think of NYC as a modern city without any green surfaces – Central Park will reassure you easily! However, NYC is not only limited to Manhattan as its only place for nature lovers. In any case, we will try to make NYC more approachable to all nature lovers out there. In any case, we do not wish to “spoil” our guide before we even properly begin it. So, without any further ado, let us dive straight in, shall we?
Best places in NYC for nature lovers – how to move to NYC first?
Before we talk about the best places in NYC for all the nature lovers out there, we need to talk about how to relocate to NYC first. Some New Yorkers are currently leaving the city due to the global pandemic, but do not let that discourage you! Everything will return to normal soon! So, you should think about the following two options:
- Call a moving company. If you want to have a successful relocation, you should call a moving company to help you out. You can always rely on the best interstate movers NYC offers to relocate you there without any trouble. Calling a moving company also has other advantages. For example, you can focus on other parts of your move if you hire professional movers. Thus, you will decrease your total workload significantly! Besides, you will not have to worry about the packing process, if you hire professional packers as well. A win-win situation, right?
- Do the move by yourself. We do not recommend that you do your NYC relocation on your own. However, you can do it without any problems if you plan and prepare good. In any case, you will need to prepare a lot of time and resources to make sure everything goes to plan. Also, you should learn as much as you can about the relocation in general. It is hard, but we are certain you can manage it. Just plan everything in advance and create a few checklists and you will be good to go! If you have any troubles, you can always call the best Chinatown moving company to help you out.
Some things to keep in mind
It does not matter if you are coming to New York from Los Angeles, Chicago or from anywhere else – it is important that you do your relocation in the best possible manner. In other words, it is important to prepare well for your move and to conduct it successfully. Even if you did not hire a moving company, you can do it if you follow good moving advice. In any case, you can also use the Internet to learn as much as you can about relocation in general. Believe us, it will mean a world of difference!
Yet another thing you should keep in mind at all times is the packing process. In case you did not hire professional packers, you will need to know what is the essential moving equipment for a safe move and what professional packing supplies you should purchase. You can get that either Online or you can ask your moving company for help. No matter what you choose, you should look out for the following:
- Good packing/moving supplies. This is the most important part of your move, actually.
- Professional transport methods. You need to make sure that your belongings arrive safely, right?
- Storage space. It is never a bad idea to have extra storage space – who knows when you might need it?
Best places in NYC for nature lovers – how to find them?
Finding good places in NYC for nature lovers is easier than making a family relocation without any issues. There are some really amazing places in NYC you will enjoy and you can find them in the following:
- Central Park. This might be one of the most famous parks in the entire City of New York. Central Park is situated in Manhattan, just between Upper East Side and Upper West Side. Believe it or not, Central Park is actually the fifth largest park in NYC in terms of area! However, this is the most visited park in the entire city and we are confident you will enjoy it.
- Flushing Medows – Corona Park. The second largest park in NYC will keep you breathless! If you are a fan of science, as well as nature, you will love it there. The New York Hall of Science is situated there and it is one of the places you should never miss out on.
- McCarren Park. This amazing park is one of the family-favorites in NYC. You can enjoy your lazy Summer days there having a picnic or playing with a frisbee, for example. There is no better park for pets as well.
- Pelham Bay Park. This park is the largest one in the entire City of New York and it is actually three times larger than Central Park! It is located in Bronx and it is one of our favorite NYC parks to visit. You would love it as well, we are certain of it!
New York City is so much more than a massive city made entirely of concrete. You can enjoy your lazy days in some of the best parks of the city and you will find out how friendly NYC is to nature lovers in general. All you need to do is do some research and you can enjoy it as well.
Overall, the aforementioned parks are some of the best places in NYC for nature lovers. However, they are not the only parts of greenery in NYC. Make sure to do some exploring and you will soon find something new and different. In any case, we wish you all the best with your stay in New York!